Sunday 27 March 2022

SHOW #459 - "I know that my emotions are something I just can't tame, I've just got to have you baby..."

Martika "I Feel The Earth Move"
Bluebells "Will She Always Be Waiting?"

 

Chris Rea "On The Beach"
Monsoon "Ever So Lonely"

The Selecter "Three Minute Hero"
Japan "I Second That Emotion"

Shannon "Sweet Somebody"
The Beat "Can't Get Used To Losing You"



FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Abba "Slipping Through My Fingers"

Amazulu "Montego Bay"
Whitesnake "Guilty Of Love"

Madonna "Borderline"
Soft Cell "What"

Duran Duran "All She Wants Is"
Kraze "The Party"



Eric Clapton "Behind The Mask"
Darts "Let's Hang On"

Cliff Richard "Carrie"
Belinda Carlisle "World Without You"

Kane Gang "Respect Yourself"
Yazoo "Nobody's Diary"



FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Daryl Hall & John Oates "Possession Obsession"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Robert Wyatt and the SWAPO Singers "Wind Of Change"


Go Betweens "Right Here"
Its Immaterial "Ed's Funky Diner"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...