Sunday 16 October 2022

SHOW #487 - "I'm an original sinner but when I'm with you I couldn't care less..."

Electronic "Getting Away With It"
Natalie Cole "I Live For Your Love"


The Cult "Fire Woman"
UB40 "Cherry Oh Baby"

Electric Light Orchestra "All Over The World"
Five Star "If I Say Yes"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Kim Wilde "Chaos At The Airport"

Duran Duran "New Moon On Monday"
Bee Gees "Spirits (Having Flown)"

Wonder Stuff "Don't Let Me Down Gently"


Tracey Ullman "Breakaway"
Bourgeois Tagg "I Don't Mind At All"

Siouxsie and the Banshees "Happy House"
David Bowie and the Pat Metheny Group "This Is Not America"


H20 "Just Outside Of Heaven"
Elvis Costello and the Attractions "High Fidelity"

Diana Ross "Mirror Mirror"
Lambrettas "Poison Ivy"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Kylie Minogue "Love At First Sight"

Slade "We'll Bring The House Down"
Bronski Beat "It Ain't Necessarily So"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Ultravox "All In One Day"


The Cure "Primary"
Deacon Blue "Chocolate Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...