Sunday 22 January 2023

SHOW #500 - "One of the crowd, it felt so safe, I never felt alone, together every day and night when you and me were young..."

Bananarama "Cheers Then"
Echo and the Bunnymen "A Promise" 


Shakin' Stevens "Jezebel"
The Smiths "Hand In Glove"
A-Ha "Take On Me (Original)" 


Kate Bush "Wuthering Heights (1986 Vocal)"
Big Country "Harvest Home"
Gary Numan "My Dying Machine" 


Siouxsie and the Banshees "Melt"
OMD "Red Frame White Light"


Simple Minds "I Travel"
Queen "Is This The World We Created...?" 


Bucks Fizz "You And Your Heart So Blue"
Spandau Ballet "Be Free With Your Love" 


Prince "I Would Die 4 U"
Eurythmics "Julia" 


Duran Duran "Friends Of Mine"
Madonna "Everybody" 


UB40 "I've Got Mine"
The Cure "Let's Go To Bed"


Kim Wilde "Dancing In The Dark"
Ultravox "Passing Strangers"


Level 42 "Starchild"
Madness "Take It Or Leave It"
Depeche Mode "Little 15" 


This was a special 500th edition which counted down the 25 most played artists in the show's history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...