Sunday 21 April 2024

SHOW #565 - "And his heart, it was reeling with the thrill of it all..."

Deacon Blue "Wages Day"
David Grant "Stop And Go"


Echo and the Bunnymen "The Game"
Yazz "Where Has All The Love Gone"

Big Sound Authority "This House (Is Where Your Love Stands)"
Queen "Scandal"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Taco "Puttin' On The Ritz"

Kid Creole and the Coconuts "Annie I'm Not Your Daddy"
A-Ha "Manhattan Skyline"

AC/DC "That's The Way I Wanna Rock n Roll"


Skipworth & Turner "Thinking About Your Love"
The Cure "Why Can't I Be You"

Rolling Stones "Mixed Emotions"
Kraftwerk "Tour de France"


Kim Wilde "Never Trust A Stranger"
D Train "You're The One For Me"

Taffy "I Love My Radio"
Ultravox "Reap The Wild Wind"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Cheap Trick "Don't Be Cruel"

Change "Change Of Heart"
Wet Wet Wet "Sweet Surrender"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Thomas Dolby "Europa And The Pirate Twins"


Phyllis Hyman "You Know How To Love Me"
Matt Bianco "More Than I Can Bear"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...