Sunday 22 September 2013

SHOW #18 - "People say I'm crazy, doing what I'm doing, but they give me all kinds of warning to save me from ruin..."

Shakatak "Night Birds"
Beastie Boys "She's Crafty"



David Bowie & Pat Metheny Group "This Is Not America"
Oran 'Juice' Jones "The Rain"

OMD "Messages"
Pointer Sisters "I Need You"

Hipsway "The Honeythief"
John Lennon "Watching The Wheels"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
Bloomsbury Set "Hanging Around With The Big Boys"



Dead Or Alive "Something In My House"
BA Robertson & Maggie Bell "Hold Me"

Kym Mazelle "Got To Get You Back"
Big Sound Authority "This House (Is Where Your Love Stands)"

Madonna "Causing A Commotion"
Echo and the Bunnymen "Never Stop"



Christians "Forgotten Town"
D-Mob featuring Cathy Dennis "C'mon And Get My Love"

Iron Maiden "Can I Play With Madness"
David Christie "Saddle Up"

JoBoxers "Just Got Lucky"
Diana Ross "Muscles"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
Fiat Lux "Secrets"



Malcolm McLaren "Madam Butterfly"
The Jam "Absolute Beginners"

S'Express "Mantra For A State Of Mind"
Pretenders "Message of Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...