Sunday 5 January 2014

SHOW #33 - "A chance to talk, chance to grow; I'll take the risk, let my feelings flow..."

Eurythmics "It's Alright (Baby's Coming Back)"
Animal Nightlife "Love Is Just The Great Pretender"



Kim Wilde "Say You Really Want Me"
Dr Hook "Better Love Next Time"

Madness "Tomorrow's Just Another Day"
Angry Anderson "Suddenly"

Boomtown Rats "Someone's Looking At You"
George Benson "Love X Love"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Live Report "Why Do I Always Get It Wrong"



Krush "House Arrest"
Dead Or Alive "In Too Deep"

Five Star "Love Take Over"
Buggles "The Plastic Age"

Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait"
Freddie Mercury "I Was Born To Love You"



Landscape "Norman Bates"
Tiffany "Could've Been"

Kate Bush "The Big Sky"
Modern Romance "Ay Ay Ay Ay Moosey"

Madonna "Angel"
Gillan "Nightmare"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Fad Gadget "Collapsing New People"



Wee Papa Girl Rappers "Wee Rule"
Linx "Throw Away The Key"

Stray Cats "Runaway Boys"
Cashmere "Can I"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...