Sunday 1 March 2015

SHOW #93 - "I grabbed you by the guilded beams, that's what tradition means..."

Howard Jones "Life In One Day"
Whitesnake "Still Of The Night"



Thompson Twins "King For A Day"
Secret Affair "My World"

Jermaine Jackson "Do What You Do"
Bucks Fizz "Talking In Your Sleep"

S Express "Hey Music Lover"
The Beat "Hands Off She's Mine"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
The Mission "Serpent's Kiss"



Oliver Cheatham "Get Down Saturday Night"
Godley & Creme "Wedding Bells"

Roman Holliday "Motor Mania"
Kim Wilde "The Second Time"

The Smiths "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish"
Little Benny and the Masters "Who Comes To Boogie"



Fun Boy Three "Tunnel Of Love"
Sharon Redd "Can You Handle It"

Shakin' Stevens "Turning Away"
Buggles "The Plastic Age"

Haysi Fantayzee "Shiny Shiny"
Beloved "The Sun Rising"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Dead Or Alive "Misty Circles"



LL Cool J "I Need Love"
Siouxsie and the Banshees "Dazzle"

Big Country "Just A Shadow"
Rush "Spirit Of Radio"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...