Sunday 24 May 2015

SHOW #105 - "Your smile speaks books to me, I break up with each and every one of your looks at me..."

Debbie Harry "French Kissin' In The USA"
Public Enemy "Don't Believe The Hype"



Ozzy Osbourne "So Tired"
Primitives "Out Of Reach"

Shakin' Stevens "Breaking Up My Heart"
Men At Work "Overkill"

Julian Lennon "Because"
Dollar "Give Me Some Kinda Magic"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Belinda Carlisle "Mad About You"



Duran Duran "I Don't Want Your Love"
Sugar Minott "Good Thing Going"

Tears For Fears "The Way You Are"
Goodbye Mr MacKenzie "The Rattler"

Queen "Breakthru"
Darts "Let's Hang On"



A Flock Of Seagulls "Transfer Affection"
All About Eve "Road To Your Soul"

Elton John "Kiss The Bride"
Royal House "Can You Party"

The Jets "Crush On You"
Dio "Mystery"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
The Fall "Mr Pharmacist"



Thompson Twins "You Take Me Up"
Paul Simon "The Boy In The Bubble"

Alison Moyet "Invisible"
Ten City "That's The Way Love Is"

*Last edition of the show to feature When Will I Be Famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...