Sunday 28 April 2019

SHOW #308 - "Call it synchronicity, call it déjà-vu, I just put my faith in destiny, it's the way that I choose..."

Marillion "Incommunicado"
Madonna "True Blue"



Five Star "Can't Wait Another Minute"
Japan "Quiet Life"

Kid Creole and the Coconuts "Annie I'm Not Your Daddy"
Billy Joel "The Longest Time"

Deacon Blue "When Will You Make My Telephone Ring"
Slade "Run Runaway"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Dead Or Alive "I'd Do Anything"



Beautiful South "I'll Sail This Ship Alone"
Visage "The Damned Don't Cry"

Bananarama "Shy Boy"
The Kinks "Come Dancing"

Duran Duran "Skin Trade"
Gladys Knight and the Pips "Bourgie Bourgie"



The Police "Invisible Sun"
Cyndi Lauper "I Drove All Night"

Terence Trent D'Arby "Dance Little Sister"
ABC "Be Near Me"

Jesus and Mary Chain "Darklands"
Janet Jackson "Rhythm Nation"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Everything But The Girl "When All's Well"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Rupert Holmes "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)"
Prince featuring Sheena Easton "The Arms Of Orion"
Pogues "Fiesta"
All three song titles contain the name of a vehicle made by Ford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...