Sunday 16 February 2020

SHOW #349 - "Just living lines from books we've read, with atmospheres of days gone by, with paper smiles..."

Ultravox "The Thin Wall"
Lionel Richie "Penny Lover"



Art Of Noise "Close (To The Edit)"
Sad Cafe "My Oh My"

Bananarama "Nathan Jones"
The Inmates "The Walk"

Arcadia "The Promise"
Bobby Brown "Rock Wit'cha"

CALLING AMERICA:
Phoebe Snow "Games" 



Eurythmics "Would I Lie To You"
The Beat "Best Friend"

Joyce Sims "All & All"
Piranhas "Zambesi"

Johnny Hates Jazz "I Don't Want To Be A Hero"
Pete Wylie "Sinful"



S Express "Mantra For A State Of Mind"
Re-Flex "The Politics Of Dancing"

Def Leppard "Rocket"
Odyssey "If You're Looking For A Way Out"

Japan "Visions Of China"
UB40 "Don't Break My Heart"

CALLING AMERICA
:
Marilyn Martin "Night Moves"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
Alyson Williams "I Need Your Lovin'"
Fine Young Cannibals "She Drives Me Crazy"
Neneh Cherry "Manchild"

All three tracks come from albums with the word 'raw' in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...