Sunday 26 April 2020

SHOW #359 - "But when you think I've had enough of your sea of love, I'll take more than another riverful..."

Depeche Mode "Strangelove"
Status Quo "Burning Bridges"



Then Jerico "The Motive (Living Without You)"
Debbie Gibson "Only In My Dreams"

David Grant & Jaki Graham "Mated"
Jesus and Mary Chain "Sidewalking"

Karel Fialka "Hey Matthew"
Kate Bush "Experiment IV"

CALLING AMERICA:
Real Life "Catch Me I’m Falling"



Haircut 100 "Nobody’s Fool"
Modern Romance "Queen Of The Rapping Scene"

Luther Vandross "I Really Didn’t Mean It"
The Look "I Am The Beat"

Donna Summer "Love's About To Change My Heart"
Bruce Springsteen "My Hometown"



Sabrina "Boys (Summertime Love)"
Creatures "Miss The Girl"

Wet Wet Wet "Angel Eyes"
ELO "Twilight"

Sisters Of Mercy "This Corrosion"
Diana Ross "Muscles"

CALLING AMERICA:
Howard Jones "Everlasting Love"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
Madness "Yesterday’s Men"
Paul Young "Everything Must Change"
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions "Brand New Friend"

All three tracks feature backing vocals from members of Londonbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...