Sunday 14 June 2020

SHOW #366 - "I can't sit still or settle down, and when I walk I don't touch the ground, see those girls, they're heaven blessed, I guess it's so they know best..."

OMD "Tesla Girls"
Queen "I Want It All"



Mai Tai "Body And Soul"
JoBoxers "Boxerbeat"

Daryl Hall & John Oates "Private Eyes"
Robert Howard and Kym Mazelle "Wait"

Bluebells "I'm Falling"
Fairground Attraction "Find My Love"

CALLING AMERICA
:
Ambrosia "Biggest Part Of Me"



ACDC "You Shook Me All Night Long"
Donna Allen "Joy And Pain"

A Flock Of Seagulls "Space Age Love Song"
Bangles "Be With You"

Eric Clapton "Behind The Mask"
Soft Cell "Soul Inside"



Altered Images "Bring Me Closer"
Mac Band featuring the McCampbell Brothers "Roses Are Red"

Yazoo "The Other Side Of Love"
Genesis "Paperlate"

Jimmy The Hoover "Tantalise"
Billy Joel "Leave A Tender Moment Alone"

CALLING AMERICA
:
The Fixx "Secret Separation"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
Paul Hardcastle "Just For Money"
Microdisney "Town To Town"
Abba "Super Trouper"

All three tracks mention Glasgow in the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...