Sunday 23 August 2020

SHOW #376 - "When I show them round my house, to my bed, I had it made like a mountain range, with a snow-white pillow for my big fat head..."

Peter Gabriel "Big Time"
Dexys Midnight Runners "Old"



Toto Coelo "I Eat Cannibals"
The Cure "The Walk"

Paul McCartney "This One"
Bronski Beat "C'mon C'mon"

Duran Duran "All She Wants Is"
Wavelength "Hurry Home"

CALLING AMERICA:
Carly Simon "Jesse"



Dionne Warwick "Heartbreaker"
UFO "Young Blood"

King "Torture"
Dollar "Mirror Mirror"

Spandau Ballet "Highly Strung"
Village People "Can't Stop The Music"



Sheena Easton "The Lover In Me"
Tenpole Tudor "Wunderbar"

Dire Straits "Skateaway"
Audrey Hall "Smile"

Johnny Hates Jazz "Turn Back The Clock"
Whitney Houston "Where Do Broken Hearts Go"

CALLING AMERICA
:
Mike and the Mechanics "Taken In"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Kool and the Gang "Get Down On It"
Gap Band "Burn Rubber On Me (Why You Wanna Hurt Me)"
Inner City "Good Life"

All three artists had a Top 40 hit in the 1980s with a song called Big Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...