Sunday 10 January 2021

SHOW #396 - "And now it's over, he's got a heart made out of stone; I learned my lesson, the day I found myself alone..."

Mai Tai "History"
Thin Lizzy "Killer On The Loose"



Sam Brown "Can I Get A Witness"
Heaven 17 "This Is Mine"

Jermaine Jackson "Let's Get Serious"
Sisters Of Mercy "This Corrosion"

Nik Kershaw "Wide Boy"
Hi-Gloss "You'll Never Know"

CALLING AMERICA:
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "You Got Lucky"



Bobby Brown "On Our Own"
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions "Cut Me Down"

A-Ha "Touchy!"
Ozzy Osbourne "So Tired"

Hazel O'Connor "Eighth Day"
Coldcut & Junior Reid "Stop This Crazy Thing"



Monsoon "Ever So Lonely"
Big Country "King Of Emotion"

Toyah "Don't Fall In Love (I Said)"
Junior "Too Late"

Morrissey "Last Of The Famous International Playboys"
Queen "Las Palabras De Amor"

CALLING AMERICA:
Alisha "Baby Talk"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
Elvis Costello "I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down"
Yello and Shirley Bassey "The Rhythm Divine"
Yazoo "Situation" 

All three song titles contain a word or words that can precede the word 'comedy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...