Sunday 30 May 2021

SHOW #416 - "So it's hard to find someone with that kind of intensity, you touched my hand, I played it cool, and you reached out your hand to me..."

Fleetwood Mac "Seven Wonders"
Sugarcubes "Deus"



Fiat Lux "Blue Emotion"
Toni Childs "Don't Walk Away"

ABC "Ocean Blue"
Barbara Pennington "On A Crowded Street"

Darling Buds "Let's Go Round There"
Skids "A Woman In Winter"

Blue Zoo "(I Just Can't) Forgive And Forget"
Barrington Levy "Here I Come"



Don Henley "Dirty Laundry"
Sandra "Maria Magdalena"

Stiff Little Fingers "Just Fade Away"
Working Week "Thought I'd Never See You Again"

Simply Red "I Won't Feel Bad"
Killing Joke "Birds Of A Feather"



Falco "The Sound Of Musik"
Waysted "Heaven Tonight"

Daryl Hall and John Oates "One On One"
It Bites "Kiss Like Judas"

Randy Crawford "Last Night At Danceland"
Jesus and Mary Chain "Head On"

Gene & Jim Are Into Shakes "Shake (How About A Sampling Gene?)"
Fashion "Eye Talk"



Billy Joel "Leningrad"
Bauhaus "Kick In The Eye"

Don McLean "Castles In The Air"
Chameleons "Swamp Thing"

This was a commemorative episode of Forgotten 80s, featuring 80s singles that didn't make the Top 40, to mark the show's eighth birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...