Sunday 12 September 2021

SHOW #431 - "Just looking for a new direction in an old familiar way, the forming of a new connection to study or to play..."

Human League "Keep Feeling Fascination"
Shakin' Stevens "Because I Love You"



Sal Solo "San Damiano (Heart And Soul)"
Bananarama "I Can't Help It"

Queen "Flash"
D-Mob "It Is Time To Get Funky"

Piranhas "Zambezi"
Dollar "Give Me Back My Heart"

CALLING AMERICA:
The Clocks "She Looks A Lot Like You" 



Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Rage Hard"
Blue Zoo "Cry Boy Cry"

Mica Paris "My One Temptation"
The Police "Invisible Sun"

The Smiths "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish"
Cliff Richard "Never Say Die (Give A Little Bit More)"



Thompson Twins "Lay Your Hands On Me"
Iron Maiden "Can I Play With Madness"

JoBoxers "Just Got Lucky"
Fuzzbox "Love Is The Slug"

Altered Images "See Those Eyes"
U2 "All I Want Is You"

CALLING AMERICA:
Noel "Silent Morning" 



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Undertones "Got To Have You Back"
Blue Zone "Thinking About His Baby"
Go Gos "Our Lips Are Sealed"

The lead singers of each band all went on to have solo number one hits in the 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...