Sunday 19 December 2021

SHOW #445 - "I feed you and drink you by day and by night, I need you, I need you, by sun and candlelight..."

Animotion "Obsession"
Tina Turner "I Don't Wanna Lose You"



Boomtown Rats "Banana Republic"
Alton Edwards "I Just Wanna Spend Some Time With You"

Kim Wilde "The Second Time"
Adam Ant "Desperate But Not Serious"

Polecats "John, I'm Only Dancing"
Deacon Blue "When Will You Make My Telephone Ring"

CALLING AMERICA:
Julian Lennon "Valotte" 



Europe "Superstitious"
Limahl "Only For Love"

Melba Moore "Love's Comin' At Ya"
Primitives "Way Behind Me"

Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)"
Haysi Fantayzee "Shiny Shiny"



New Model Army "Stupid Questions"
Phil Collins "I Missed Again"

Shakin' Stevens "Shirley"
Mica Paris "Breathe Life Into Me"

The Cars "Since You're Gone"
Howard Jones "No-One Is To Blame"

CALLING AMERICA:
Rush "The Big Money" 



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
New Edition "Cool It Now"
Stone Roses "So Young"
Hot Chocolate "You'll Never Be So Wrong"

All three bands have a lead singer with the surname Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...