Sunday 21 August 2022

SHOW #480 - "He always beat me at Subbuteo, because he flicked to kick, and I didn't know..."

Undertones "My Perfect Cousin"
Elton John "Nikita"


Quincy Jones "Razzamatazz"
The Truth "A Step In The Right Direction"

Communards "Disenchanted"
Dollar "Videotheque"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Bryan Adams "One Night Love Affair"

Furniture "Brilliant Mind"
Abba "The Day Before You Came"

Wally Jump Jr. and the Criminal Element "Tighten Up (I Just Can't Stop Dancin')" 


Sonia "Can't Forget You"
The Damned "Grimly Fiendish"

Culture Club "Time (Clock Of The Heart)"
Bangles "Walking Down Your Street"


Nick Heyward "Blue Hat For A Blue Day"
Dio "Mystery"

XTC "Sgt Rock (Is Going To Help Me)"
Kim Wilde "Chequered Love"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION
:
Chris Rea "Giverny"

The Cure "Why Can't I Be You?"
George Michael "Kissing A Fool"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
B-52s "Give Me Back My Man"


Our Daughter's Wedding "Lawnchairs"
Depeche Mode "Dreaming Of Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...