Sunday 30 April 2023

SHOW #514 - "One touch of your greatness is what I need, my circle of fantasy would be complete..."

Donna Summer "Dinner With Gershwin"
Cult "Love Removal Machine"


Johnny Hates Jazz "I Don’t Want To Be A Hero"
Rick Astley "My Arms Keep Missing You"

Sly and Robbie "Boops (Here To Go)"
Christians "Hooverville (And They Promised Us The World)"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION
:
Whitney Houston "Love Is A Contact Sport"

Rosie Vela "Magic Smile"
George Michael "I Want Your Sex"

Erasure "It Doesn't Have To Be"


Karel Fialka "Hey Matthew"
Bangles "Walking Down Your Street"

Scarlet Fantastic "No Memory"
Whitesnake "Still Of The Night"


Donna Allen "Serious"
Simply Red "Infidelity"

Rainmakers "Let My People Go-Go"
Mel & Kim "F.L.M"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION
:
Terence Trent D'Arby "Seven More Days"

Then Jerico "The Motive (Living Without You)"
LL Cool J "I Need Love"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Bruce Springsteen "Tunnel Of Love"


Fleetwood Mac "Seven Wonders"
Black "Everything's Coming Up Roses"

The music in this edition of Forgotten 80s was all from 1987 and was the sixth of ten special episodes, all of which featured exclusively music from one year of the 80s, building up to the show's tenth birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...