Sunday 4 June 2023

SHOW #519 - "If I could have held you, I would have held you, but I'd choke rather than swallow my pride..."

Orange Juice "Rip It Up"
Whispers "My Girl"


Baltimora "Tarzan Boy"
Bon Jovi "Living In Sin"

Galaxy featuring Phil Fearon "Dancing Tight"
Abba "Under Attack"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Paul Simon "I Know What I Know"

The Cars "Since You're Gone"
Yazz "Fine Time"

Tina Turner "What You Get Is What You See"


Limahl "Never Ending Story"
BA Robertson "To Be Or Not To Be"

The Who "You Better You Bet"
BB & Q Band "Genie"


Bryan Ferry "Is Your Love Strong Enough"
New Model Army "No Rest"

Alison Moyet "Invisible"
Marvin Gaye "My Love Is Waiting"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Sinead O'Connor "Jerusalem"

Colour Field "Thinking Of You"
Martika "Toy Soldiers"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Faith No More "We Care A Lot"


Def Leppard "Hello America"
Kiss "A World Without Heroes"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...