Sunday 23 July 2023

SHOW #526 - "Make my feelings known towards you, turn my heart inside and out for you now..."

Queen "Breakthru"
Amii Stewart "Knock On Wood - 85 Remix"


JoBoxers "Just Got Lucky"
Sinitta "GTO"

All About Eve "Every Angel"
Marillion "Heart Of Lothian"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Paula Abdul "State Of Attraction"

Liza Minnelli "Losing My Mind"
Go West "Goodbye Girl"

Paul McCartney "Take It Away"


Sigue Sigue Sputnik "21st Century Boy"
Jacksons "Lovely One"

Big Audio Dynamite "E=MC²"
Beatmasters featuring PP Arnold "Burn It Up"



Windjammer "Tossing And Turning"
Fun Boy Three "Our Lips Are Sealed"

Secret Affair "My World"
Japan "I Second That Emotion"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Inner City "Paradise"

OMD "Messages"
Jan Hammer "Crockett's Theme"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
B-52s "Give Me Back My Man"


Cardiacs "Is This The Life"
Heaven 17 "Let Me Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...