Sunday 10 September 2023

SHOW #533 - "The train door was jammed but the time wasn't right..."

Hue & Cry "Looking For Linda"
David Bowie "Baal's Hymn"


The Cure "Why Can't I Be You?"
George Duke "Brazilian Love Affair"

Electric Light Orchestra "Calling America"
Jesus and Mary Chain "Blues From A Gun"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Simply Red "Sad Old Red"

Aretha Franklin "Who's Zoomin' Who"
Cutting Crew "I've Been In Love Before"

Alvin Stardust "Pretend"

Shannon "Let The Music Play"
Whitesnake "Bloody Luxury"

Level 42 "Heaven In My Hands"
Sad Cafe "My Oh My"


Visage "The Damned Don't Cry"
Nick Heyward "Blue Hat For A Blue Day"

Donna Summer "I Don’t Wanna Get Hurt"
The Truth "Confusion (Hits Us Every Time)"

FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Wet Wet Wet "I Can Give You Everything"

Miami Sound Machine "Bad Boy"
Squeeze "Labelled With Love"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Fine Young Cannibals "Blue"


Split Enz "History Never Repeats"
Talk Talk "Such A Shame"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...