Sunday 14 January 2024

SHOW #551 - "Your features fuse and your shadow's red, like a film I've seen, now show me ..."

Depeche Mode "New Life"
Kid Creole and the Coconuts "Dear Addy"


Robert Howard and Kym Mazelle "Wait"
Bluebells "I’m Falling"

Europe "Superstitious"
Positive Force "We Got The Funk"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Until December "Call Me"

Sad Cafe "I'm In Love Again"
David Cassidy "The Last Kiss"

Kon Kan "I Beg Your Pardon"


Skids "Circus Games"
Total Contrast "Takes A Little Time"

REM "Orange Crush"
Odyssey "Inside Out"


Curiosity Killed The Cat "Misfit"
AC/DC "Nervous Shakedown"

Ian Dury and the Blockheads "I Want To Be Straight"
OMD "Forever Live And Die"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
All About Eve "Devil Woman"

Spagna "Every Girl And Boy"
Air Supply "All Out Of Love"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Marc Almond "The Boy Who Came Back"


Nick Heyward "Laura"
Transvision Vamp "Tell That Girl To Shut Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...