Sunday 11 February 2024

SHOW #555 - "I'll pack my case one more time, I'll cancel my train once again..."

Spandau Ballet "The Freeze"
Chaka Khan "This Is My Night"


Heart "There's The Girl"
Split Enz "I Got You"

XTC "Towers Of London"
Blancmange "Blind Vision"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Born To Run"

Echo and the Bunnymen "Silver"
Kate Bush "Army Dreamers"

David Bowie "Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)"


Christians "Ideal World"
Gladys Knight and the Pips "Bourgie Bourgie"

Lloyd Cole and the Commotions "Perfect Skin"
Mobiles "Drowning In Berlin"


Genesis "Throwing It All Away"
Sisters Of Mercy "Lucretia My Reflection"

Magnum "It Must Have Been Love"
Thompson Twins "Watching"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Erasure "Supernature"

Siouxsie and the Banshees "Swimming Horses"
A-Ha "Stay On These Roads"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Kool and the Gang "Stone Love"


Christopher Cross "All Right"
Tina Turner "Better Be Good To Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...