Sunday 24 March 2024

SHOW #561 - "The passion's so complete, it's never ending, as long as I receive the message you're sending..."

Taylor Dayne "Tell It To My Heart"
Secret Affair "My World"


Transvision Vamp "The Only One"
Shakin' Stevens "Cry Just A Little Bit"

Heaven 17 "Sunset Now"
Natalie Cole "Pink Cadillac"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Laura Branigan "Forever Young"

Police "King Of Pain"
Dee C Lee "See The Day"

David Bowie "John I'm Only Dancing (Again)"


Dio "Rock n Roll Children"
Simplicious "Let Her Feel It"

A-Ha "I've Been Losing You"
Donna Summer "Unconditional Love"


Coffee "Casanova"
Midge Ure "That Certain Smile"

ABC "Be Near Me"
Eighth Wonder "I'm Not Scared"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Cissy Houston & Whitney Houston "I Know Him So Well"

Bad Manners "Just A Feeling"
Black "Paradise"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Sheila E "The Glamorous Life"


Sandra "(I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena"
Cyndi Lauper "Heading West"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...