Sunday 7 April 2024

SHOW #563 - "They put a hotwire to my head, 'cause of the things I did and said ..."

PiL "Rise"
Erik B & Rakim "Paid In Full"


Toto Coelo "I Eat Cannibals"
Phil Fearon and Galaxy "Everybody’s Laughing"

Dexys Midnight Runners "Let's Get This Straight (From The Start)"
Sinitta "I Don't Believe In Miracles"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Visage "In The Year 2525"

Will Downing "A Love Supreme"
Gary Moore "Empty Rooms"

Bucks Fizz "The Land Of Make Believe"


Animal Nightlife "Mr Solitaire"
Thomas Dolby "Hyperactive"

XTC "Sgt Rock (Is Going To Help Me)"
Luther Vandross "I Really Didn’t Mean It"


Thin Lizzy "Cold Sweat"
Scarlet Fantastic "No Memory"

Big Country "Peace In Our Time"
Kim Wilde "Love Blonde"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Strawberry Switchblade "Jolene"

King "The Taste Of Your Tears"
Debbie Gibson "Lost In Your Eyes"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Bruce Hornsby and the Range "Mandolin Rain"


Michael McDonald "I Keep Forgettin'"
Elvis Costello "Baby Plays Around"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...