Sunday 30 June 2024

SHOW #575 - "I can say that I've seen it, can you?"

Pete Wylie "Sinful"
Heatwave "Jitterbuggin'"


Donna Summer "This Time I Know It's For Real"
Police "Don't Stand So Close To Me 86"

Alphaville "Big In Japan"
Pop Will Eat Itself "Can U Dig It"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Chaka Khan "We Can Work It Out"

Van Halen "Why Can't This Be Love"
Phil Collins "If Leaving Me Is Easy"

Housemartins "Me And The Farmer"


Yazoo "Nobody's Diary"
Cameo "Single Life"

Kim Wilde "Four Letter Word"
Wedding Present "Kennedy"


Imagination "Music and Lights"
Asia "Don't Cry"

Tom Tom Club "Wordy Rappinghood"
Ultravox "All Fall Down"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Audrey Hall "I Want To Know What Love Is"

Furniture "Brilliant Mind"
All About Eve "Martha's Harbour"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
A Flock Of Seagulls "I Ran"

The Cure "Let's Go To Bed"
Style Council "Waiting"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...