Sunday 25 August 2024

SHOW #583 - "I'm looking hard for the slightest sign, hear your words echoing round my mind ..."

Christians "Forgotten Town"
Cheri "Murphy’s Law"


UK Subs "Party In Paris"
Marilyn "Cry And Be Free"

Elvis Costello "I Wanna Be Loved"
Krush "House Arrest"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Robey "One Night In Bangkok"

Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers "Tomorrow People"
Elkie Brooks "No More The Fool"

Bon Jovi "Bad Medicine"

Four Tops "When She Was My Girl"
Style Council "The Lodgers"

Kim Wilde and Junior "Another Step"
Rush "New World Man"


Bronski Beat "Why?"
Nick Kamen "Each Time You Break My Heart"

Morrissey "Interesting Drug"
David Joseph "Let’s Live It Up (Nite People)"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Zapp "I Heard it Through The Grapevine"

Siouxsie and the Banshees "Cities In Dust"
Kane Gang "Closest Thing To Heaven"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Olivia Newton John "Make A Move On Me"


Peter Schilling "Major Tom (Coming Home)"
Go-Go's "Our Lips Are Sealed"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...