Sunday 20 October 2024

SHOW #591 - "Well I know what's right, I got just one life ..."

Tom Petty "I Won't Back Down"
Cashmere "Can I"


Visage "The Damned Don't Cry"
Gillan "New Orleans"

Blancmange "Waves"
Jets "Crush On You"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Quiet Riot "Cum On Feel The Noise"

Men At Work "Overkill"
Roxy Music "Avalon"

Big Country "Wonderland"


Shalamar "Disappearing Act"
The Beat "Drowning"

Julian Cope "World Shut Your Mouth"
Climie Fisher "I Won't Bleed For You"


Queen "Body Language"
Bronski Beat "It Ain't Necessarily So"

ABC "The Night You Murdered Love"
Tom Browne "Funkin' For Jamaica"

SONG FOR WHOEVER:
Power Station "Harvest For The World"

Fun Boy Three "The Lunatics Have Taken Over The Asylum"
Alyson Williams "I Need Your Lovin'"

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Swing Out Sister "Fooled By A Smile"

Dead Or Alive "Misty Circles"
Aztec Camera "Walk Out To Winter"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...