Sunday 18 August 2013

SHOW #13 - "Dinosaurs are grazing in suburbia, they're glowing in the dark..."

Inner City "Big Fun"
Aztec Camera "All I Need Is Everything"



Re-flex "The Politics Of Dancing"
Ozzy Osbourne "Shot In The Dark"

Ten City "That's The Way Love Is"
Talk Talk "Today"

Eighth Wonder "Cross My Heart"
Beautiful South "I'll Sail This Ship Alone"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
Fischer-Z "So Long"



LL Cool J "I Need Love"
Ultravox "Sleepwalk"

Glass Tiger "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone"
Herbie Hancock "Autodrive"

Deacon Blue "Wages Day"
Philip Bailey "Walking On The Chinese Wall"



Ramones "Baby I Love You"
Yazoo "The Other Side Of Love"

Guns n Roses "Patience"
Thompson Twins "Watching"

Siouxsie and the Banshees "Christine"
Cherelle featuring Alexander O'Neal "Saturday Love"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
Cactus World News "Worlds Apart"



Mighty Wah! "Come Back"
Prince "Glam Slam"

Climie Fisher "This Is Me"
Joan Armatrading "Me Myself I"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...