Sunday 29 September 2013

#SHOW 19 - "I always thought I was sensible, it makes the truth even more incomprehensible..."

Bangles "If She Knew What She Wants"
Quireboys "7 O'Clock"



Jesus & Mary Chain "Happy When It Rains"
Inner City "Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin'"

Japan "Visions Of China"
Nik Kershaw "Human Racing"

New Musik "This World Of Water"
Abba "Lay All Your Love On Me"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Jenny Burton "Bad Habits"



Simple Minds "Waterfront"
Kim Wilde "Hey Mr Heartache"

Wet Wet Wet "Temptation"
Coffee "Casanova"

Elvis Costello "I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down"
Natalie Cole "Everlasting"



T'Pau "I Will Be With You"
Duran Duran "I Don't Want Your Love"

Killing Joke "Love Like Blood"
Eurythmics "Miracle Of Love"

Adam & the Ants "Dog Eat Dog"
Bourgeois Tagg "I Don't Mind At All"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
Blue Nile "Tinseltown In The Rain"



Stan Ridgway "Camouflage"
Carmel "Bad Day"

Graham Bonnet "Night Games"
King "Won't You Hold My Hand Now"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...