Sunday 27 October 2013

SHOW #23 - "I'll have to make an effort now just to be serious, oh yeah..."

Lightning Seeds "Pure"
Daryl Hall & John Oates "Method Of Modern Love"



Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock "Get On The Dancefloor"
Lambrettas "Poison Ivy"

Teardrop Explodes "Treason (It's Just A Story)"
Patti Austin & James Ingram "Baby Come To Me"

The Dooleys "Love Patrol"
H20 "I Dream To Sleep"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Collage "Romeo, Where's Juliet?"



The Alarm "Spirit of 76"
Shakin' Stevens "Shirley"

Saxon "Never Surrender"
Eurythmics "I Need A Man"

Split Enz "I Got You"
Unique "What I Got Is What You Need"



Wedding Present "Kennedy"
Robert Palmer "Looking For Clues"

Wang Chung "Dance Hall Days"
Five Star "Strong As Steel"

Dusty Springfield "Nothing Has Been Proved"
Vesta Williams "Once Bitten Twice Shy"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Alan Parsons Project "Don't Answer Me"



Madness "Sweetest Girl"
Kajagoogoo "Big Apple"

Big Audio Dynamite "Medicine Show"
Keith Sweat "I Want Her"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...