Sunday 8 June 2014

SHOW #55 - "We seek eternity in all the things we buy; not top priority but it sure figures very high..."

Lionel Richie "Running With The Night"
Jimmy The Hoover "Tantalise"



Goodbye Mr Mackenzie "The Rattler"
Abba "Under Attack"

Nik Kershaw "When A Heart Beats"
Dexys Midnight Runners "Let's Get This Straight From The Start"

Rupert Holmes "Him"
LL Cool J "I Need Love"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Stacey Q "Two Of Hearts"



Motley Crue "You're All I Need"
Blue Rondo a la Turk "Me And Mr Sanchez"

Maria Vidal "Body Rock"
Jesus & Mary Chain "Happy When It Rains"

Pet Shop Boys "Left To My Own Devices"
Kids From 'Fame' "Starmaker"



Hue & Cry "Looking For Linda"
Kid Creole and the Coconuts "Stool Pigeon"

Dead Or Alive "My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me To The Doctor)"
Matchbox "When You Ask About Love"

Herb Alpert featuring Janet Jackson "Diamonds"
Spandau Ballet "How Many Lies"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
Way Of The West "Don't Say That's Just For White Boys"



Guns n Roses "Patience"
Hazell Dean "Whatever I Do Wherever I Go"

Joe Jackson "Steppin' Out"
Johnny Hates Jazz "I Don't Want To Be A Hero"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...