Sunday 15 June 2014

SHOW #56 - "I really don't remember that much, I just know I wasted a thousand days..."

ZZ Top "Sharp Dressed Man"
Nick Kamen "Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever"



Lambrettas "Poison Ivy"
Robbie Nevil "Dominoes"

Iron Maiden "Aces High"
Force MDs "Tender Love"

Double Trouble & the Rebel MC "Just Keep Rockin'"
Wham! "Where Did Your Heart Go?"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Passion Puppets "Like Dust"



Human League "Louise"
Eighth Wonder "Cross My Heart"

Four Tops "Indestructible"
Christians "Born Again"

Transvision Vamp "The Only One"
Depeche Mode "See You"



Barbara Jones "Just When I Needed You Most"
Kiss "Creatures Of The Night"

Adeva "Respect"
PhD "I Won't Let You Down"

The Limit "Say Yeah"
Echo and the Bunnymen "Over The Wall"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Phillip Jap "Total Erasure"
No video available.

Tom Jones "A Boy From Nowhere"
Ollie & Jerry "Breakin'…There's No Stopping Us"

Taja Seville "Love Is Contagious"
Culture Club "It's A Miracle"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...