Sunday 24 August 2014

SHOW #66 - "My head was so full of things to say, but as I open my lips all my words slip away..."

Roxy Music "Over You"
Big Fun "Can't Shake The Feeling"



Daryl Hall & John Oates "Method Of Modern Love"
T'Pau "Sex Talk"

Stevie Wonder "Overjoyed"
Europe "Superstitious"

Department S "Is Vic There?"
Audrey Hall "One Dance Won't Do"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Scritti Politti "The Sweetest Girl"


New Model Army "Vagabonds"
Junior "Too Late"

Nick Heyward "Whistle Down The Wind"
Monie Love "Grandpa's Party"

Julian Cope "World Shut Your Mouth"
Bucks Fizz "London Town"



The Police "Synchronicity II"
Coldcut featuring Junior Reid "Stop This Crazy Thing"

Status Quo "Don't Drive My Car"
John Foxx "Underpass"

Leo Sayer "More Than I Can Say"
New Order "Touched By The Hand Of God"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Madonna "Everybody"



Yazoo "Nobody's Diary"
David Bowie "Time Will Crawl"

The Alarm "Absolute Reality"
Living In A Box "Gatecrashing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...