Sunday 31 August 2014

SHOW #67 - "Philosophy is a walk on the slippery rocks, religion is a light in the fog..."

Bangles "Hazy Shade Of Winter"
Kajagoogoo "The Lion's Mouth"



Heart "There's The Girl"
Change "Glow Of Love"

Grandmaster Melle Mel and the Furious Five "Step Off"
Black "Sweetest Smile"

OMD "Messages"
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam with Full Force "I Wonder If I Take You Home"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Paul Hardcastle "Rainforest"



Def Leppard "Rocket"
Talk Talk "Today"

Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians "What I Am"
Thomas Dolby "Hyperactive!"

Stan Ridgway "Camouflage"
Theatre Of Hate "Do You Believe In The Westworld"



Desireless "Voyage Voyage"
Ultravox "All Stood Still"

Creatures "Miss The Girl"
Queen "Body Language"

Madness "The Return Of The Los Palmas 7"
Bananarama "Rough Justice"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Prince "I Wanna Be Your Lover"
No video online.

Kate Bush "Experiment IV"
Christians "Words"

Paul McCartney "Spies Like Us"
Blondie "War Child"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...