Sunday 7 September 2014

SHOW #68 - "Wait, did you hear that? Oh, this is sure stirring up some ghosts for me..."

Depeche Mode "Strangelove"
The Concept "Mr DJ"



Teardrop Explodes "Treason (It's Just A Story)"
Linx "So This Is Romance"

The Damned "Gigolo"
Rockers Revenge featuring Donnie Calvin "Walking On Sunshine"

Matchbox "Over The Rainbow"
Capella "Helyom Halib"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Altered Images "Dead Pop Stars"



ACDC "Heatseeker"
Japan "Visions Of China"

Evelyn Champagne King "I'm In Love"
Bad Manners "Lorraine"

Donna Summer "She Works Hard For The Money"
JoBoxers "Just Got Lucky"



Bobby Brown "On Our Own"
Thompson Twins "Don't Mess With Doctor Dream"

Whitesnake "Bloody Luxury"
H20 "I Dream To Sleep"

George Michael "Kissing A Fool"
D Mob featuring Cathy Dennis "C'Mon And Get My Love"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS
:
Simple Minds "The American"



Bronski Beat "Hit That Perfect Beat"
Robbie Robertson "Somewhere Down The Crazy River"

Carey Johnson "Real Fashion Reggae Style"
Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Rage Hard"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...