Sunday 12 October 2014

SHOW #73 - "She can tell us where we go from here, and she'll brush away all your worries and fears..."

Rolling Stones "Undercover Of The Night"
Eurythmics "Don't Ask Me Why"



David Christie "Saddle Up"
Jesus & Mary Chain "Blues From A Gun"

Chicago "Hard Habit To Break"
Azymuth "Jazz Carnival"

Donna Allen "Serious"
Motley Crue "Girls Girls Girls"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Talk Talk "Mirror Man"



Alvin Stardust "I Won't Run Away"
Buggles "Clean Clean"

Debbie Gibson "Lost In Your Eyes"
Ian Dury and the Blockheads "I Want To Be Straight"

A-Ha "Touchy!"
Steve Walsh "I Found Lovin'"



Kim Wilde "Love Blonde"
Smiths "Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me"

Mantronix "Bassline"
Stranglers "European Female"

George Benson "20/20"
Survivor "Burning Heart"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Marillion "Market Square Heroes"



Queen "Scandal"
New Order "Thieves Like Us"

Level 42 "Love Games"
David Grant & Jaki Graham "Mated"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...