Sunday 19 October 2014

SHOW #74 - "Some say she's from Mars or one of the seven stars that shine..."

Prince "Take Me With U"
The Beat "Best Friend"


Nick Straker Band "A Walk In The Park"
Gary Moore "Friday On My Mind"

The Cure "Lovesong"
Hi Gloss "You'll Never Know"

Phil Fearon & Galaxy "Dancing Tight"
ACDC "Let's Get It Up"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Whitney Houston "You Give Good Love"



Icicle Works "Love Is A Wonderful Colour"
Cutting Crew "I've Been In Love Before"

FR David "Words"
Midnight Star "Headlines"

Big Country "One Great Thing"
Gladys Knight "Licence To Kill"



Bauhaus "Ziggy Stardust"
Jeffrey Osborne "Stay With Me Tonight"

Wham! "Wham! Rap (Enjoy What You Do)"
Jimmy Ruffin "Hold On To My Love"

Blow Monkeys "Out With Her"
B52s "Planet Claire"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Culture Club "White Boy"



Madness "Cardiac Arrest"
Timex Social Club "Rumors"

Bananarama "Do Not Disturb"
Ray Parker Jr "I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...