Sunday 26 October 2014

#SHOW 75 - "I don't need no-one to bleed for me, I'm gonna make my own history..."

Curiosity Killed The Cat "Ordinary Day"
Kid Creole and the Coconuts "There's Something Wrong In Paradise"



Associates "18 Carat Love Affair"
Ozzy Osbourne "Bark At The Moon"

Nik Kershaw "Don Quixote"
Two Men, A Drum Machine and a Trumpet "Tired Of Getting Pushed Around"

Transvision Vamp "Born To Be Sold"
Windjammer "Tossing And Turning"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
New Kids On The Block "Be My Girl"



Specials "Maggie's Farm"
Communards "For A Friend"

Police "King Of Pain"
Fuzzbox "Love Is The Slug"

Mai Tai "History"
Beastie Boys "She's On It"



Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok"
Vixen "Cryin'"

Derek B "Bad Young Brother"
Jennifer Holliday "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going"

Human League "The Lebanon"
Thin Lizzy "Chinatown"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
All About Eve "Flowers In Our Hair"



Eugene Wilde "Gotta Get You Home Tonight"
Blancmange "Waves"

Kane Gang "Respect Yourself"
David Joseph "You Can't Hide Your Love From Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...