Sunday 11 January 2015

SHOW #86 - "I hope that lean hungry look means what it's saying, 'cause I'm just sitting on ready..."

Janet Jackson "When I Think Of You"
Big Country "King Of Emotion"



Tourists "Don't Say I Told You So"
Prince "Glam Slam"

Beatmasters "Ska Train"
Status Quo "Ain't Complaining"

ZZ Top "Rough Boy"
Bob Geldof "This Is The World Calling"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
China Crisis "African And White"



The Cult "Fire Woman"
Strawberry Switchblade "Since Yesterday"

BA Robertson "Kool In The Kaftan"
A Flock Of Seagulls "The More You Live, The More You Love"

Pointer Sisters "Dare Me"
Bucks Fizz "When We Were Young"



The Smiths "Shoplifters Of The World Unite"
Crown Heights Affair "You Gave Me Love"

Debbie Gibson "Out Of The Blue"
Spandau Ballet "The Freeze"

Elvis Costello "I Wanna Be Loved"
Aurra "You And Me Tonight"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
The Alarm "The Stand"



Bobby Brown "Don't Be Cruel"
Kraftwerk "Showroom Dummies"

Madness "The Sun And The Rain"
Rick Astley "My Arms Keep Missing You"

1 comment:

  1. Great show Matthew but I have had to stop listening as hearing all these old tunes makes me feel so sad!
    God I want to go back to the 80s!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...