Sunday 18 January 2015

SHOW #87 - "Who'll light up the darkness, who will hold your hand; who will find you answers when you don't understand..."

Simple Minds "Up On The Catwalk"
Kim Wilde "Love In The Natural Way"



Amii Stewart "Friends"
Soul II Soul "Get A Life"

ACDC "You Shook Me All Night Long"
Thompson Twins "Lay Your Hands On Me"

Billy Bragg "Levi Stubbs' Tears"
Adam & the Ants "Kings Of The Wild Frontier"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Sisters Of Mercy "No Time To Cry"



Cameo "She's Mine"
Kids from 'Fame' "Starmaker"

New Musik "This World Of Water"
Tracey Ullman "Sunglasses"

Madonna "Angel"
Julian Cope "Trampolene"



Genesis "Throwing It All Away"
Rockers Revenge "The Harder They Come"

Dead Or Alive "Something In My House"
Susan Fassbender "Twilight Cafe"

Tanita Tikaram "Twist In My Sobriety"
Stone Roses "What The World Is Waiting For"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Bon Jovi "Hardest Part Is The Night"



Stevie Wonder "Do I Do"
Bruce Foxton "Freak"

Paul Hardcastle "Don't Waste My Time"
Depeche Mode "Love In Itself"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...