Sunday 1 February 2015

SHOW #89 - "Fighting back the tears, mother reads the note again; sixteen candles burning in her mind..."

Level 42 "To Be With You Again"
Sammy Hagar "I've Done Everything For You"



Nik Kershaw "Dancing Girls"
Sharon Redd "Love How You Feel"

Iron Maiden "Running Free"
Sad Cafe "My Oh My"

Depeche Mode "Blasphemous Rumours"
Heatwave "Gangsters Of The Groove"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
The Cult "Ressurection Joe"



Dire Straits "Skateaway"
Taylor Dayne "Prove Your Love"

Boomtown Rats "House On Fire"
Sade "When Am I Gonna Make A Living"

Maisonettes "Heartache Avenue"
Living In A Box "Blow The House Down"



The Mighty Wah! "Come Back"
Black Smith "Amigo"

ELO "All Over The World"
Rex Smith and Rachel Sweet "Everlasting Love"

Karel Fialka "Hey Matthew"
Wham! "Club Fantastic Megamix"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
SOS Band "Take Your Time (Do It Right)"



Derek B "Goodgroove"
Japan "Quiet Life"

Jesus and Mary Chain "Some Candy Talking"
Nick Heyward "Blue Hat For A Blue Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...