Sunday 8 February 2015

SHOW #90 - "Thought my name was Peter, the time that I was there; I told him it was Paul but he didn't seem to care..."

Christians "Forgotten Town"
Kylie Minogue "Never Too Late"



Visage "Visage"
Alexander O'Neal "(What Can I Say) To Make You Love Me"

Shakatak "Down On The Street"
J Geils Band "Freeze Frame"

ABC "The Night You Murdered Love"
Royal House "Yeah! Buddy"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:

Johnny Hates Jazz "Me And My Foolish Heart"


Gary Moore "After The War"
Blancmange "That's Love, That It Is"

Cashmere "Can I"
Housemartins "There's Always Something There To Remind Me"

Gloria Estefan "Get On Your Feet"
Stranglers "Who Wants The World"


Big Sound Authority "This House (Is Where Your Love Stands)"
Eighth Wonder "I'm Not Scared"

Five Star "If I Say Yes"
Creatures "Mad Eyed Screamer"

Beastie Boys "Girls"
Bros "I Quit"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Men At Work "Who Can It Be Now"



New Model Army "No Rest"
Toyah "Good Morning Universe"

Dan Hartman "I Can Dream About You
Matt Bianco "Get Out Of Your Lazy Bed"

2 comments:

  1. It's a superb show, We know it's not recorded live, but this must be the 2nd or 3rd time it's been all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed some of the same songs were played in the second half of the programme. Love the programme though. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...