Sunday 15 February 2015

SHOW #91 - "Teasing me with your fire, my finger's on the trigger, you're the one I desire..."

Pretenders "Message of Love"
Climie Fisher "I Won't Bleed For You"



Rolling Stones "Going To A Go-Go"
Breathe "Hands To Heaven"

Alton Edwards "I Just Wanna (Spend Some Time With You)"
Bauhaus "She's In Parties"

Raze "Jack The Groove"
Roxy Music "Same Old Scene"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Suzanne Vega "Small Blue Thing"



Tina Turner "Typical Male"
Herbie Hancock "Autodrive"

Wonder Stuff "Golden Green"
Billy Joel "Leave A Tender Moment Alone"

Kajagoogoo "Big Apple"
Hazell Dean "Turn It Into Love"



Latin Quarter "Radio Africa"
Poison "Nothin' But A Good Time"

Mixmaster "Grand Piano"
Heaven 17 "Sunset Now"

Marilyn "Cry And Be Free"
The Cure "A Forest"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Bananarama "Aie A Mwana"



Tiffany "Could've Been"
Soft Cell "Down In The Subway"

Billy Ocean "Loverboy"
Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...