Sunday 5 April 2015

SHOW #98 - "You're my painting, meant for filming, keep my soul in mind, kiss my soul in time..."

Spandau Ballet "Instinction"
Echo and the Bunnymen "Lips Like Sugar"



Rick Springfield "Human Touch"
Gwen Guthrie "Outside In The Rain"

Gillan "Nightmare"
Altered Images "Bring Me Closer"

The Damned "Alone Again Or"
Abba "Under Attack"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Huey Lewis and the News "Heart And Soul"



Gregory Abbott "Shake You Down"
Simple Minds "Speed Your Love To Me"

Dave Stewart and Colin Blunstone "What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted"
Haircut 100 "Nobody's Fool"

Miami Sound Machine "Bad Boy"
Gary Numan "We Are Glass"



Skipworth & Turner "Thinking About Your Love"
The Selecter "Three Minute Hero"

Oh Well "Oh Well"
BA Robertson with Maggie Bell "Hold Me"

Eurythmics "Sex Crime (Nineteen Eighty Four)"
The Jam "Absolute Beginners"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Daryl Hall & John Oates "Running From Paradise"



Hot Chocolate "I Gave You My Heart (Didn't I)"
Bow Wow Wow "C30 C60 C90 Go!"

Christians "When The Fingers Point"
Jaki Graham "Step Right Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...