Sunday 12 April 2015

SHOW #99 - "Your magic cast a spell, it didn't take long 'til we fell and we knew it..."

Curiosity Killed The Cat "Name And Number"
ELO "Rock n Roll Is King"



New Order "Temptation"
Whitesnake "Guilty Of Love"

Dollar "Give Me Back My Heart"
Stray Cats "She's Sexy And 17"

Tippa Irie "Hello Darling"
Siouxsie and the Banshees "Christine"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Heaven 17 "Let Me Go"



Wendy & Lisa "Satisfaction"
King "Won't You Hold My Hand Now"

Kate Bush "This Woman's Work"
Al Jarreau "Trouble In Paradise"

XTC "Sgt Rock Is Going To Help Me"
Raul Orellana "The Real Wild House"



John Lennon "Watching The Wheels"
Five Star "Another Weekend"

Dr Hook "Sexy Eyes"
Housemartins "Five Get Over Excited"

Elkie Brooks "No More The Fool"
Yarbrough & Peoples "Don't Stop The Music"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Talking Heads "I Zimbra"



Transvision Vamp "Landslide Of Love"
Sting "Russians"

Kon Kan "I Beg Your Pardon"
Eddy Grant "Can't Get Enough Of You"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...