Sunday 10 May 2015

SHOW #103 - "Living in the shadow of our yesterday, memories of children in the sun..."

Kid Creole and the Coconuts "I'm A Wonderful Thing, Baby"
Sinitta "Cruising"



The Beat "All Out To Get You"
New Order "State Of The Nation"

Level 42 "Take Care Of Yourself"
REO Speedwagon "Take It On The Run"

Furniture "Brilliant Mind"
UB40 "So Here I Am"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Salt n Pepa "My Mic Sounds Nice"



Bon Jovi "I'll Be There For You"
Total Contrast "Takes A Little Time"

New Musik "Sanctuary"
Paula Abdul "Forever Your Girl"

Madness "Uncle Sam"
Eartha Kitt and Bronski Beat "Cha Cha Heels"



Imagination "Flashback"
The Jam "The Bitterest Pill (I Ever Had To Swallow)"

Hot Chocolate "What Kinda Boy You Looking For (Girl)"
T'Pau "I Will Be With You"

Cookie Crew "Got To Keep On"
Its Immaterial "Driving Away From Home"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Psychedelic Furs "Sister Europe"



Lionel Richie "Deep River Woman"
Stranglers "Bear Cage"

Change "Searching"
Traveling Wilburys "Handle With Care"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...