Sunday 17 May 2015

SHOW #104 - "As I clear away another untouched TV dinner from the table I laid for two..."

Phil Fearon & Galaxy "What Do I Do"
Barbara Dickson "January February"



OMD "So In Love"
Samantha Fox "Hold On Tight"

Chaka Khan "This Is My Night"
Peter Gabriel "No Self Control"

Toyah "Brave New World"
Meat Loaf "Modern Girl"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
The Beloved "Forever Dancing"



Bros "Chocolate Box"
Midge Ure "Call Of The Wild"

Cheri "Murphy's Law"
Big Country "East Of Eden"

A-Ha "I've Been Losing You"
Tom Tom Club "Under The Boardwalk"



Kim Wilde "Never Trust A Stranger"
Maze featuring Frankie Beverly "Too Many Games"

Belle Stars "The Clapping Song"
Nik Kershaw "Human Racing"

Paul McCartney "My Brave Face"
Iron Maiden "The Number Of The Beast"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Randy Crawford "Last Night At Danceland"



Teardrop Explodes "Treason (It's Just A Story)"
Boogie Box High "Jive Talkin'"

Status Quo "Red Sky"
Tanita Tikaram "Good Tradition"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...