Sunday 14 May 2017

SHOW #207 - "You hold me in your arms and squeeze me and you leave me, making me blue..."

Janet Jackson "When I Think Of You"
Queen "The Miracle"



The Bluebells "I'm Falling"
Heart "Who Will You Run To"

Bourgeois Tagg "I Don't Mind At All"
Hollywood Beyond "What's The Colour Of Money"

Kissing The Pink "The Last Film"
Jim Diamond "I Should Have Known Better"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Matt Bianco "Sneaking Out The Back Door"



Status Quo "Something 'Bout You Baby I Like"
Debbie Gibson "Only In My Dreams"

Paul McCartney "Press"
The Cure "Just Like Heaven"    

The Beat "Mirror In The Bathroom"
S Express "Hey Music Lover"



Billy Joel "All For Leyna"
King "Torture"

Samantha Fox "I Only Wanna Be With You"
Erasure "Ship Of Fools"

Timex Social Club "Rumors"
John Foxx "Underpass"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Black "Everything's Coming Up Roses"



Dionne Warwick "Heartbreaker"
The Mighty Wah! "Come Back"

Voice of the Beehive "I Say Nothing"
Bronski Beat "It Ain't Necessarily So"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...